REFLECTOR: Top Gloss

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Feb 3 10:00:55 CST 2011

Juanita and I just painted the bottom of the wings with Smooth Prime.
We rolled it on, and at $180/gallon, that method really conserves the
primer.

What's the point of Smooth Prime at all if we have to shoot two coats of
epoxy sealer before our final coat?  I know that Smooth Prime is high
filler, but other than that, is it required?  Can one put the epoxy
sealer on top of bubble filler and go from there?