REFLECTOR: Top Gloss

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Wed Feb 2 07:23:49 CST 2011

I am all but certain that Top Gloss was recalled years ago.  It had many problems including not adhering and flaking off.  John Slade, turbo-rotary powered Co-Z, had to sand all his off.

Originally it was to be used with Smooth prime primer/filler which is still on the market and currently covers my plane.

When I first got my project there was a great little booklet that showed every step on how to apply it in conjunction with the Smooth Prime.  I seemed promising...but, well, did not pan out.

I think you can find more information on the Poly-fiber website.

All the best,

Chris Barber

Houston, GSOT