REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Calendar

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Dec 30 14:17:57 CST 2011

Thanks again to everybody that ordered, hopefully most of you have gotten
yours by now and are happy with them.  I'm guessing orders will trail off
this week, but we've sold 49 so far, so we'll be donating a little over
$120 to the BBQ!

 Just a reminder, January's desktop version is available as well, and
features Kevin and Brooke Steiner's (I'm not sure if the new owner is on
the list or not) [LINK: http://www.webng.com/kssteiner/voyages_3.html]
Alien Deception.  There are 3 version, depending on your screen resolution,
[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=66] available
here.

Brett

[IMAGE: January 2012 - N111VX - Ailen Deception]