REFLECTOR: Ailerons

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 11:30:24 CST 2011

Kurt, I can assure you that with the long wing Sam Dasilva & I found that you could hold the ailerion trailing edge flush with the wing trailing edge with your thumb & forefinger and move the stick full right & left and the aileron would not move!

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying