REFLECTOR: Ailerons

Velocity VelocityXL at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 28 12:17:24 CST 2011

I agree with Larry  The Aileron trim does little to move the
ailerons on the ground but does have an effect in the air.
Mine stopped working in the air on my second fight I thought I had
to trim my wings to get the plane to fly straight and found the trim
motor was not working and was stuck a little off center and was causing
my constant turn. Glad I found this before I got real carried away with
fixing
my straight and level fight.

Also I found putting a bung on the front of the sump tank
fixed my sump low light. It took a little work but I found I had to
really make sure the vent lines go as straight up as possible.
 I had a elbow coming out of the sump with the new vent on top
and I still had the same sump light issue. Removed elbow problem solved.

Ron