REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Dec 21 15:37:00 CST 2011

When you've been approved (looks like your email didn't get confirmed, so
your account was in limbo, I've activated it) you'll see this download tab
on the top navigation bar.

Once you've entered the downloads section, select "Wallpaper" under "Misc
Other" , then the resolution in pixels you want, then each month, then
download.  Step by step is below.

Brett

Step 1

[IMAGE: Step 1 - Select Downloads]

Step 2

[IMAGE: Step 2 - Select Wallpapers]

Step 3

[IMAGE: Step 3 - Select the resolution of your computer desktop]

Step 4

[IMAGE: Step 4 - Select the month to download]

Step 5

[IMAGE: Step 5 - Select Download button]