REFLECTOR: empty w&b elite FG 173/lw

Al Gietzen alventures at cox.net
Sun Dec 18 18:51:41 CST 2011

The mystery 100# was not additional epoxy; because I had weighed the
completed wings, canard and nearly completed empty airframe. The airframe
was weighed one wheel at a time on a bathroom scale; wings and canard on a
0-200# hang-up scale.  I expect weighing errors could account for much of
the difference.

Al