REFLECTOR: empty w&b elite FG 173/lw

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Dec 13 15:18:01 CST 2011

Kevin,

Mine is an XL, but Dale Alexander and Ronnie Brown posted thier W&B on the
wiki, and it was 1,475 lbs and 125.1".  I also talked to Scott Swing when I
did my original W&B because I was confused (my CG was too far forward) and
got the feedback that empty the cg should be out of the back (aft) limit.
I moved my battery to behind the whale tail to correct it.

[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Documents]
http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Documents#Weight_and_Balance

Brett