REFLECTOR: Velocities are great... but

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue Dec 13 09:30:32 CST 2011

Funny you mention this.  Three weeks ago a buddy and I flew up to his airpark second home in Holly Mountain Arkansas in his Bonanza.  This is the B36T IIRC, we put a 3/4 full size in the back along with his daughter who we were dropping off at school in College Station, Texas.  He told me a few months earlier he used the plane to take a four wheeler up there too. Even though he is building an RV-7 he dug at me about the Velo not being quite as useful for hauling.  Of course that big ol' turbo of his is thirsty.

BTW, it was a great trip which included a day at the Beech factory in Kansas working on the prototype Bonanza and Baron.  Sweeet.

Chris