REFLECTOR: Web Site

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Sun Dec 11 21:01:17 CST 2011

During the construction phase of my project, I used maintained my own page with its own domain name.  The site is long gone but I kept the site content locally archived.  I used the site as the official construction log and used it with the DAR.

I decided to do my own site for the following reasons.

·         I have control and ownership over the content (most sites like Facebook will own the content once uploaded)

·         I have flexibility of formatting and content organization.

·         My site content and the visitor’s behaviors will not be used to market or advertise products.

·         I know for sure there are no tracking cookies and other stuff on the site

YMMV.

Hiroo