REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Calendar

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sat Dec 10 17:35:07 CST 2011

Lou,

Thanks.  Not yet, I'm getting a proof printed to make sure they look good
on paper, then I'll post a link to order them directly from Zazzle (that
way they'll handing payments and shipping, etc).

But anybody can download the wallpaper version to use as a computer
background [LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=70] for
free from my website.  I've only posted this month so far, but will be
adding all of 2012 soon.

If there's a lot of interest I might order them in bulk and ship them, we
can get a lot better pricing that way, but I don't really need to be
collecting money and shipping unless there are enough folks to save quite a
bit (10% for 12, 20% for 50 - which with double shipping is probably about
the break even point).

Brett