REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Calendar

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sat Dec 10 15:51:26 CST 2011

Folks -

The Calendar is coming along nicely, thanks to everybody for sending in
pictures!  Keep them coming, if I don't use them in 2012 they'll just give
me a head start on 2013.  While I'm finishing up the print version, I
thought I'd give you a taste with the computer wallpaper version for this
month, a tribute to Uli's beautiful XL/RG.  Check out the size of your
choice in my downloads section. (If you don't have a login yet, just click
Register in the upper right hand corner)

[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=66]
http://www.velocityxl.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=66

Brett
www.velocityxl.com