REFLECTOR: concentric torque tube conversion

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 9 12:31:21 CST 2011

I do not intent on leaving the large hole. I had planned to cover the torque tubes with duct tape and then fill in the hole with foam and glass. Right now my elevator is about 1/6” from my fuselage. Once I cut the existing tubes and install the offset, there will be some of the elevator which will need to be cut to allow movement. What I need to know is how much clearance is needed from end of elevator to fuselage.