REFLECTOR: Damper

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 08:25:03 CDT 2011

Darrell,

I had looked at the info on that page.  It was part of the reason I wanted a
solution.  Jorge Bujanda had done quite a bit more research on shimmy before
I looked at it.  He shared everything he had with me.

My first interest was in lowering or eliminating the shimmy for my plane.
Second was to see the Velocity factory benefit from it.  I am not getting
anything for the shimmy damper.  I would love to see the factory make this
work on an RV.  Then sell a million of them.

Andy