REFLECTOR: Damper

VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 27 08:03:09 CDT 2011

Looks great... I toyed with a Rotation dampener  several months back but gave up on the though because
I have not heard of this being a problem with my Xl FG. It seems most of the issue is with rg models
which have a much different fork then mine.  I have done 6 hr of high speed taxi  testing and  have not  had
an sign of a shimmy .Am I wrong on this thought, have there been issues with
the xl fg having shimmy problems.

Ron