REFLECTOR: Moving to the hangar

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:24:27 CDT 2011

I'm now getting close to moving my project to a hangar.  I've been building
my Velocity in my shop at home, but my shop does not have space enough so I
can put the wings on.  The other issue with my shop is that it has a single
car garage door entry into it.  So, its always a project in itself to move
the plane in/out.  I've done this about 3 times already, though, so I'm
starting to get good at it.

You can check out a video of this latest move on my website.  Its sped up
~5x and set to the Benny Hill theme - pretty funny.  For any of you
wondering if you can get a Velocity with strakes on thru a single car garage
door, here's how you do it...
http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=292

Geoff