REFLECTOR: Door Gas Springs

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:27:42 CDT 2011

John,

If you have the original set up which pushes the upper rear end up when the
door is closed, I would
suggest that you convert it to the new setup. I purchased the kit from Scott
at velocity and the difference
in closing the door is amassing. When opened they stay up even when taxing
in high wing condition.
The mounting points are different and the shocks are much longer. The kit
includes 2 brackets, 2 new
shocks 4 screws and instructions.

--
Mike W.