REFLECTOR: Primer Nozzles

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 10:51:57 CDT 2011

John,

Your new arraignment sounds like what I did.  Attaching the primer solenoid to the starter power may have unintended consequences.  Even with the aux pump off the open solenoid valve will still allow fuel to be drawn in due to the negative pressure in the manifold.  I guess I'm just a "Nervous Nellie" when it comes to making things automatic.

Larry Coen
N136LC