REFLECTOR: Gear Hydraulic System 'Nuggets' I learned

Dugas Bellsouth dugasd at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 13 16:19:03 CDT 2011

Glad it was a discoverable but frustrating challenge (education is a challege). Thanks for sharing your discoveries.
If I were planning repeated activation of the gear and jacking was a huge issue I would disconnect the Bolt to the  mains cables at the mains cylinder shaft.
You did not mention that the swat switch must be bypassed for those who did not build there craft.
Happy you made it back. I was stranded in Billings Montana with delaminated rt main gear and the reflector, CSA and the factory were awesome getting me a gear over the weekend.
Gotta love it.

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone4