REFLECTOR: MSD Ignition, (was dual Plasma IIIs)

David Bertram velocitytx at att.net
Sat Aug 6 12:10:12 CDT 2011

I have been running the dual MSD 6 series and Blaster 2 coils with coil
selector with magnetic pickup for 8 years.  I have a Chevy  383 v/8.  My
only problem is that I have replaced each MSD ignition box over that period.
The last one failed this spring.  MSD can repair the boxes but I went for
the newer digital ones.  Price was around $180 each.  Overall I am satisfied
with the system as reliable.

Dave Bertram
N350TX