REFLECTOR: Custom Engraving, plaques, plates you name It

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 11:29:47 CDT 2011

Hi fellow Velocity builders,

Back when I started building my Velocity there were plenty of places that did custom engraving at reasonable prices.  Recently I had to get a custom plaque engraved and found that this had become a lost art.  Searching around I found a really great company that may meet your needs.  They are very helpful, know aircraft needs, and are reasonable.  Take a look at the following site and the pictures of samples that they show, you will be impressed.

www.gelgee.com/
 Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying