REFLECTOR: MSD Ignition, (was dual Plasma IIIs)

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 10:26:27 CDT 2011

Sid,

Well, I have the aluminum block 4.3L V-6 in mine. So I can only answer for that type of install.

Yes, Same company as hot rodders. Great support & great service.
Distributor based in my application
Dual reluctor wheels (magnetic pickups) stacked in the distributor. (I know you can get magnetic pickups for distributorless as well).
Using 2- msd blaster coils.
Made my own wires from MSD kit.

The MSD setup I have is either one ignition or the other, Not both. When I switch between them (or the fuel pumps) you can't even hear a miss.
I'd be interested to hear the lyc setup myself.