REFLECTOR: dual Plasma IIIs

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 10:30:03 CDT 2011

Well then, I don't have to worry about you riding in my 235. I have over 700 hours flying with the slicks on my O-540, and they have over 1200 hours on them. Never a problem. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they are perfect, but I have not had to do anything other than the Ad that says inspect.

No mags at all on my V. just 2 separate MSD ignitions.

Kurt