REFLECTOR: Fw: PM2401

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:48:37 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Errington
To: 'Douglas Holub'
Cc: 'Allan'
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:57 PM
Subject: RE: PM2401

Doug

No problems there. Someone has rolled the bendix out by hand and it will stay out until you start it The bendix stays locked in until it reaches approximately 300 rpm at which time it rolls itself back down just like the starter you are removing. If you are installing the PM2401 make sure your ring gear has 149 teeth on it.

Regards

Jim Errington

Sales & Marketing Manager

14900 40th Ave. NE