REFLECTOR: web site update

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Wed Aug 3 21:59:13 CDT 2011

After fighting with FrontPage 2003 for the past couple years, I'm once again
attempting to migrate the site. I tried this once before but gave during the
learning process of a new CMS. This time I've decided to use WordPress. Not
too hard to figure out and it does everything (I can think of now) that I
need it to do. The posts can viewed chronologically or by section and the
site can be searched.

One of the interesting things about the process is reading what  I was doing
and how I was doing it a few years ago.  I've lost count of the number of
times that I've though "If only I would have know then what I know now." :-)

Makes me really appreciate all the sites I've used for reference.

I'll leave the old version up while I'm converting since it could take a
while.

www.velocity-xl.com/blog

Any suggestions are welcome.

-Don Johnston

P.S. Here are pictures of the current state of the plane. NO MORE
SANDING!!!!!!  Well, at least no more sanding micro.
http://www.velocity-xl.com/white/list.htm