REFLECTOR: Also a new Velocity Owner

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:36:18 CDT 2011

I paid $400 two years ago.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erik Franks
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 2:24 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Also a new Velocity Owner

  How much are DARs asking these days for airworthiness inspection? I wonder if the FAA furlough is stopping their inspections?
  -Erik Franks

  On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Dennis Martin <dennis.doc at gmail.com> wrote:

    I've scheduled my DAR inspection for end of August, so dreams do come true. I look forward to your web site and progress reports, Patrick. The reflector is a great resource, so don't hesitate to use it freely. Where are you located?

    Dennis
    Provo, UT