REFLECTOR: After eight years of prep.

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 09:30:07 CDT 2011

Had a similar story with a different engine- I was using my trusty (not)
Blue Mountain EFIS One to monitor my Subaru engine while I was getting it
tuned- the BMA was showing low coolant temps despite being calibrated twice-
allowed the engine to over heat at 185 deg indicated and cost me a head
gasket/associated teardown/machining and re-build- and I am not one of those
builders with a ton of time on my hands, so that process took me about 4
months start to finish- Got a Skyview in there now...

  _____