REFLECTOR: Also a new Velocity Owner

Patrick Sieders pjsieders at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 08:33:55 CDT 2011

Hello Reflector readers,

My name is Patrick and I have taken the task to finish a XL5-FG project, started by Tom Tolton. The plane arrived to my house a few weeks ago and now I am studying his work, reading and matching pictures he sent me and planning for the future. Since the airplane is mostly a shell by now, I get to do all the interior, instruments, engine etc. I am sure my skills as an airplane mechanic will come in handy, although it’s been a while since I turned wrenches   I am sure it will come back to me quick.

I am in the process of making my website, it’s running and some pictures are available, but more is to come once I have time. Talking about time, I am planning to really this project in about two years, when I have saved more money again for the big stuff, and it coincides with my youngest to start Kindergarten. That will give me 3 days a week (I mostly work/fly the weekend) to be down in the garage and tinker around. I will be joining your conversations online already and listen and observe.

Patrick & Dana Sieders

Http://www.sieders.com/sieders