REFLECTOR: Bahamas trip

Andrew Judge ajudge at grovenetworks.com
Wed Apr 27 13:42:49 CDT 2011

I agree on getting a fly-in out in the Bahamas. Velocity has done this in the past, but I never made it. I've been going back and forth this year and it's very easy. I never even use 12" numbers - no problem there for me at least. Let me know if anyone is interested because I keep my plane it KTMB which is only 170 NM to Nassau. We could leave as a group from the area.

Andy