REFLECTOR: Crankcase venting

aminetech at bluefrog.com aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Apr 27 10:41:52 CDT 2011

I've also had leaks and suspected excessive crankcase pressure.  Part of the cause was my EI ran too advanced because 1) a bad ground caused it to advance more than it should and 2) the MAP sensor advance was too great for my 10.5/1 compression Franklin.  Have you tried running on just the mag and comparing to just the EI?  If the EI runs stronger, it may be too advanced.

John