REFLECTOR: Loose Spark Plug Wire

aminetech at bluefrog.com aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Apr 22 09:06:25 CDT 2011

All great comments.  The boots are new and I didn't have a problem with the cheapo plugs I used at first.  The racing plugs I changed to in order to get a cooler plug have the problem.  Maybe the tip of these plugs are different.  I'll check.  I may go back to the cheapo plugs since I believe I have solved the detonation issues by finally getting the EI timing stable and where it should be.  RTV can't hurt.  I don't understand the comment about removing the tip.

Thanks,
John