REFLECTOR: Rear seat hard points

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:26:39 CDT 2011

Al,
Thanks so much for this.  Very, very helpful!  I was thinking about the "go
for max legroom" in the back option and then constraining the vanity
bulkhead against that criteria which sounds like what you did.

The quick remove seat sounds interesting also.  Any details about the
hardware/approach for that?  I surfed your website but didn't see any
details.

Also, I recognize your plane from Barnstormers.  Sorry to see you selling as
you have an absolutely beautiful Velocity but I understand.  I've had my
Glastar for sale for several months - tough market out there.

Best,
Peter

Check out:
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*