REFLECTOR: Rear seat hard points

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 12:06:45 CDT 2011

Peter;

I fabricated a 'vanity' bulkhead to close out the back of my RG - you can
see that at http://members.cox.net/alg3/Interior.htm. The center shelf
section is very easily removable to get at things.

I assembled a rear seat with its support, and put it in position where I
wanted it (pretty much max leg room), then decided on the hard points for
mounting. I configured 'slide-in and lock' for the rear mounts, and
'bolt-down' at the front.  Makes the seats easily removable.

Al