REFLECTOR: Millin's engine in Kitplanes

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Tue Apr 19 07:31:44 CDT 2011

Congratulations, however, I think there is an error in the editors note at the bottom. ECI offers kit engines to the end user for assembly with a free workshop to assist in building the engine. I assisted a friend of mine who built an O-360 kit engine<http://www.eci.aero/exp/kitEngine_exp.aspx> from ECI for his RV-6A and has over 250 hours on it without any issues.

Nick.