REFLECTOR: Canard Center Hinge

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 15:42:30 CDT 2011

Ok, I have a question:  Is there an inherent problem with the factory design involved here? Or, is it like a lot of the things we do "I can make this better"..?

Seems like a good idea overall, and it looks like I could do it when I pull things apart for paint. However, you all know that at some point you just have to STOP improving things & move forward :)

Input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kurt