REFLECTOR: Canard Center Hinge

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Wed Apr 13 13:31:15 CDT 2011

I almost always end up on the "aviation grade" part side of the fence...

The McMaster-Carr bearings are a very high quality bearing and they only
cost $7.10 each. I don't have an Aircraft-Spruce version but I wouldn't be a
bit surprised is they were identical.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#6384k55/=buzun1

The other thing I did was to use a large area washer on either side of each
bearing that's a little smaller than the OD of the bearing.

-Don

Don Johnston
www.velocity-xl.com