REFLECTOR: Dynon vs Grand Rapids

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:56:03 CDT 2011

Sorry Larry, misunderstood.

Let me confirm my understanding but here's my take on the servos:

The servos are almost identical in terms of the dimensions and function but
the internals are completely incompatible, thus I'm *almost* certain that
Dynon won't talk to the TT system or the TT servos ... e.g. I don't think
you'll get A/P information displayed on the Dynon if you use the TT A/P.

I'll email you off list to confirm, but I'm 90% sure on this.

Peter

Check out:
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Selling your Airplane?* : www.fly-mart.com