REFLECTOR: OSH camping and rental service

Ricardo Guerra, Jr. rich at rguerra.com
Sat Apr 2 22:23:55 CDT 2011

To All:

I thought this might be of interest to anyone considering going to OSH and hasn't firmed up their housing plans.  Brian Johnston helped set me and my Dad up in a primo camping spot in Paul's Woods that worked out really well. He did a great job and we had a wonderful time.  He also can arrange for staying in local houses and renting cars.  He is a local who has been helping homebuilders for years now including some canardians.  His info was posted on the canard group and I thought I'd repost it here.

                       2011 OSHKOSH AIRVENTURE

       CAMPERS AVAILABLE AT CAMP SCHOLLER
IN PAULS WOODS COMPLETE SET-UP WITH EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED FOR A WEEK OF CAMPING.

     3 BEDROOM WHOLE HOUSES AVAILABLE
   & SINGLE ROOMS AVAILABLE. CAN ALSO
    ARRANGE CAR RENTALS WITH UNIT RENTALS.

                CONTACT:   BRIAN JOHNSTON