REFLECTOR: Friend of Hiroo Umeno

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:57:37 CST 2010

I was plesantly surprised to bump into Uli at a local grocery store last Christmas.  We had an enjoyable visit later in the week, catching up on the latest - including his current health and also talking about the accident.  He looks great - appears physically and mentally strong - and does not outwardly dwell on accident.  At the time he was still receiving forms of treatment for the burns on his body.  I don't know if he plan to get back into flying.  I was nice to see him up and about! ... Sorry, don't have a mailing address.
Scott B
Sebastian, FL