REFLECTOR: Moving your Velocity

Travis Holland htcruiser at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 17:27:23 CST 2010

If you have ever had to move your Velocity before flying you know how difficult
it can be. We have moved hundreds of  them since 1994 and it has always been
difficult for us as well. We have redesigned the trailer we use to haul them and
now can move one without removing the engine. It still isn't a easy job but we
can do it now with just two people instead of the six or seven we needed before.
If you ever find you need to move your Velocity give me a call, we may be able
to help.  Call Travis Holland    772-633-3757 or call Velocity and they will put
me in contact with you.   Thanks...Travis