REFLECTOR: Auto spark plugs

aminetech at bluefrog.com aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Nov 13 14:42:15 CST 2010

I replaced the Denso X27GPR-U plugs with $2 autolite plugs (seems like that should be illegal at only $2).  What a difference.  The engine runs great, CHTs are all the same.  These plugs are supposed to be one heat range lower.  The Denso's worked great when new, so it will take time to tell if there is a difference.  What experience do others have using auto plugs with EIs?

John