REFLECTOR: Auto engine installed 172

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 11:14:36 CST 2010

Jerry,

You are mostlyI correct. That's another reason that I did not use a processor or O2 sensor in my Chevy install. They do have new wide band O2 sensors that are more tollerant of lead, but not completely. I'm curious if the use of that TCP stuff knocks the lead content down to a managable level for the sensors.

Of course, if the ship is built to handle that worthless ethanol enhanced fuel, and you have a way to transport it, it would work OK at home base. It is getting harder & harder to find MoGas at airports across the country now days.

We shall see :)

 Kurt