REFLECTOR: Engine pre-heat

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 15:45:07 CST 2010

I would rather see 120v connected to a oil pre-hearter that was designed to heat the oil than a wal mart heater. I currently work at NASA and explosion proof is a must.  120vac is not dangerous when used properly. A heating coil, electric fan and a blanket is way more dangerous than approved oil pan heaters with no moving parts. Jeff