REFLECTOR: tow bar

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:18:45 CST 2010

Bob,

I learned to fly in J-3 Cubs and Aronica 7AC's and while it's more common to ground loop during a landing, folks manage to accomplish this maneuver during taxi and take off.  I watched a guy turn onto a runway in a 7AC for take off, lose it, take out a runway light and come to a halt inverted  Not everybody has that skill set.

Larry Coen
N136LC