REFLECTOR: Sweartshirts round 3a

Terrence Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 22:19:28 CDT 2010

Quick amendment based on tonight's replies....No you don't have to go to the other web site and find the equivalent shirt sat Queensboro and then price it out.  Just indicate on your note to me that you don't want to be bothered and don't care....ie just send you the bill.  I only put that in there to avoid any surprizes.  Nobody is making money at this.
Terry