REFLECTOR: Intercom Static Noise

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 12:44:10 CDT 2010

John,

I don't know what kind of audio panel you have but with mine the audio to the headset comes from a single amplifier and only the source changes.  If this is true for your set up then your symptoms would indicate the noise is from the intercom only.  If the intercom is built into the audio panel as mine is then it is likely that problem is in the mike connections to the unit.  If the intercom is a stand alone unit, your mileage may vary.

Larry Coen
N136LC