REFLECTOR: towbar

David Ullman ullman at robustdecisions.com
Fri Nov 5 21:58:16 CDT 2010

I have moved my Velo to the airport for final assy and testing.  Getting
close to a real airplane.  I will post pictures when it is al together for
the first time.  Question, what do FG people do for a tow bar?  The front
wheel has a pant on it with a bolt in the location where a tow bar hooks on
many other planes.  I just want to pull and steer by hand.  I could just put
a rope or a hook through the nose tie down and do pretty good.   I haven't
come up with a better idea yet.  Any suggestions?

David G. Ullman PhD ME
Robust Decisions
ullman at robustdecisions.com
541-754-3609