REFLECTOR: tcbf.org

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:07:45 CDT 2010

Thanks Brian.

Oops! Meant to change the subject w/1st email.      Tvbf is working for me
now.

I noticed it went back to my old email address though. Fortunately that's
still active and I caught it early and changed it my new address.

I assume anybody out there that changed their email address in the last year
may not be getting anything from reflector.?? Any fix for that Brian, or a
way to notify folks that may be "cut-off" now.

Tom