REFLECTOR: Louvers

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:12:12 CDT 2010

Is www.tvbf.org down?   I get URL not valid when I try it.

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Barnes
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 10:33 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Louvers

Hi Scott,

     Look at this from Jean Prudhomme.  Jean was among first to implement
the top cooling ducts/NACAs. The big hole is to exit cooling air.  Worked as
far as I can recollect.

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/index.php?display=engines%2Fexhaust_jean_prudhom
me%2Fjp_exhaust_1.jpg

     The picture series was to show his improved exhaust.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes