REFLECTOR: Xplane

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:22:31 CST 2010

Ron,

I have it.  It didn't seem to work as well as the MS Flite Sim 2004 Velo
version.  It could be that the Xplane velo you have has been updated.  Mine
is a couple of years old now, but it is the same author.  Also, I have
trouble with Xplane 9 as a program itself because it demands so much
computer powr from the main ram as well as the video card.  I have in mind
to fix that one day, but for the time being I am staying with MS FS 2004 to
use just as a winter time procedures training device while waiting for the
ice to melt and free up my hangar door.

Terry